Thursday, August 16, 2007

So forgotful

Today why forgot to bring the concent form to sumakue trip... I scare XF been scold because of me, if they wan scold me lor.. sian i bring down my own charterisitc down..... Hope next time they still can trust me. If not i will SOB SOB.... neXT time i will be more serious on everything i do.... IF not next time time they will not trust me anyomore! So must be serious in everything i do.... Yesterday ask YF to help tok some a gd word for me to SM hope that wk.... As now dont wan SM to accept anything just wanted to be frienz... But since like very hard cause she since like still ignore me... Tml got firework wish she can go ba.... But i scare i go there then she again ignore me then actally she happy then become not happy then i might as well dont go let her have fun there.... Anyway want her to be happy then i will be happy lei

No comments: