Wednesday, August 8, 2007

make the wrong move

Think i make the wrong move..... Should not give the letter to SM.... Now i make a mess of myself and it getting away form me. If never give her the letter maybe i now still very gd with her... Now it is all the mess....... She since like runing away form me and cold towards me..... Today at station wanted to tok to her wan... But see her my courage all gone..... then when i taking other train see her opposite train feel like want to following then but think she dont wan me follow lei.....LoL all my though..... i also tok abt lve who read it also will sian rite..... But if i dont tok abt this my mind will have lot of problem inside and i will go crazy one.... Just send a msg to say why she so cold toward me think i make a wrong move again.... Should not send the msg to her... Like this fri more no face to meet her..... Somehow i think she is rite study should come in first as my study now is so poor..... Nid to buck up....... But i dont noe why i also think of this not realated to study one.... Maybe i still like her ba....... Sad Boy

No comments: