Monday, August 13, 2007

How to I solve the poblem which i make my own

Why i write this how to solve the problem i make? Cause if I never give her the letter, until now I think now we r still can tok a lot... Now like stranger like this..... How i wish time can turn back and then i dont give her the letter.... And Now we still can tok like no body bussines...HaHa I tok nonsence....Today try to tok her again then nothing happen.. She just nooded her head only.... How i wish i can tok to her like last time can tok abt anything...... NOw it look like become very long distance to tok to with her lei... Can see that they very bz on the project... hope they doing well... Hope she can rest well cause see her like very tired.... As long as she happy I will be fine ba, even thought it is hard to tok to her... Hmm must really study lei left few wk exam and many test coming up... Hope all my frienz can do well in all test and exam. last but not least wish her every day be happy

No comments: