Monday, December 31, 2007

Oooo What a wonderful day in the conecert

Wow so delighted and enjoyment on 29 DEC (sat)........ Cause is Fish leong concert..... And also my first time go see concert keke..... Wow really never waste my money buying the ticket.... The concert is so nice... All the sit is occupied.... Wooo........ Something I dissappointed is i never stay longer in the concert cause can take photo with Fish leong.... So sad why i go so early =< ..... But overall i still very happy...... => If I got e time and money for next yrs I will go sure go again that for sure..... haha....... I at here wish all my frienz and who see this blog a Happy New Years

K below is e photo of her in the concert

Wow she singing so cool with only paino music no background music


Wow so beautiful she look

Wow look so nice

Look concerate on thing

Wow she ask question and putting some simple post

Wow she toking some joke

Wow so nice rite? Haha


Look who is the special Guest of the day
静茹 N 阿信 Singing together so nice

No comments: